i’ve got the sleepy queer aesthetic locked down
every anti sj comic ever
- Xtremely irrational minority person: kill and eat all straights
- author self insert: oh my such vulgar language i almost felt a bead of sweat roll down my delicate forehead mmm yes oh my
- good rational minority person: Hey, the Heterosexual Community has feelings that matter as much as yours or mine. By spouting such awful things you are literally oppressing people-their rights and privileges are being drained from them as you type on this microblogging site. To quote Dr. Martin Ghandi X, "why c an't we jsut bbe nice uwu"
- Xtremely irrational minority person: *pees*
- author self insert: thank u good rational minority person. it is a shame not everyone can be as good as u *feed treat*
- good rational minority person: woof
The Waves At Night by Phosphorescent
the zebra snail makes me happy i mean look at this lil dude
To all the Tumblr users who tend to use tags very liberally:
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
#YOU GUYS THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD
#also that keyboard
#what a cutie
#when i first heard this song i listened to nothing else for like two months
#why haven’t i listened to her music until now
#how are they so cute
#don’t look tylor
#reblogging again because life things
hahaha you can definitely tell where my priorities lie…. music and cute people.
I love the person I’ve become, because I fought to become her.Kaci Diane (via carmenrios)
I love all the stuff about consent that SARVA drew around campus today.
I forgot I made this
St. Vincent - Rattlesnake
What Men Want, America Delivers - from the inimitable Roxane Gay (via ladyfabulous)
Men want what they want.
So much of our culture caters to giving men what they want. A high school student invites model Kate Upton to attend his prom, and he’s congratulated for his audacity. A male fan at a Beyoncé concert reaches up to the stage to slap her ass because her ass is there, her ass is magnificent, and he wants to feel it. The science fiction fandom community is once again having a heated discussion, across the Internet, about the ongoing problem of sexual harassment at conventions — countless women are telling all manner of stories about how, without their consent, they are groped, ogled, lured into hotel rooms under false pretenses, physically lifted off the ground, and more.
But men want what they want. We should all lighten up.
It’s hard not to feel humorless as a woman and a feminist, to recognize misogyny in so many forms, some great and some small, and know you’re not imagining things. It’s hard to be told to lighten up because if you lighten up any more, you’re going to float the fuck away. The problem is not that one of these things is happening, it’s that they are all happening, concurrently and constantly.
These are just songs. They are just jokes. They are just movies. It’s just a hug. They’re just breasts. Smile, you’re beautiful. Can’t a man pay you a compliment? In truth, this is all a symptom of a much more virulent cultural sickness — one where women exist to satisfy the whims of men, one where a woman’s worth is consistently diminished or entirely ignored.